Thursday, July 2, 2009

Rite Aid Deals

I went to Rite Aid today. Here's what I got:

2 Dove Clinical Deodorants - 9.49 on sale for 6.99 each - used 2 $2/1 printable - $5 Rite Aid Rebate making them free (limit 2)

4 Stayfree Pads- 3.99 each on sale for BOGO - used 2 BOGO coupons from last Sunday's paper - making them free

1 Wet Ones Canister - 3.29 on sale for 1.99 - used $1/1 printable - $1 Rite Aid Rebate (limit 1) - Made them free

1 Chapstick Shimmer - 2.99 - Got a free coupon in the mail - Free

And on top of that I had a $5 off $25 purchase coupon.

After tax I paid 7.79 and will get $11 back in rebates! Yay for moneymakers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep trying to print the Dove Clinical Strength coupon, but can't get it to print. Any tips, or a link I could go to to try and print it? Thanks!

Hannah said...

Try changing your browser from IE to firefox or vice versa.


If that doesn't work go here: http://athriftymom.com/trouble-printing/